I’ve been keeping up with my schoolwork from Athens Academy, but learning lots of other things as part of my second grade. Daddy and I created a logo for my learning around the world. Here are some of the things I’ve learned so far:
- There are 1,500 species of fish in the Great Barrier Reef.
- I learned how to make Pad Thai at cooking school in Chiang Mai.
- There are different models of cars all over the world. Some cars look just like ones at home, but have different names. For example, the Toyota Sequoia is called the Toyota Fortuner.
- I’ve learned how to convert Thai baht to American dollars.
- I’ve learned how to tell time on a 24.00 clock.